Results I Would Like To Achieve
- Influence specialty boards, insurance companies, and managed care organizations to recognize the safety of probationers.
- Our book of business has a limited clientele – we must maximize and hold that since we cannot be a dues run organization.
- Our business side must be successful to support our advisory and advocacy functions.
- MOL is a key initiative which must be doable on strained budgets, acceptable to practitioners, adequate for the public and avoid high cost and high stakes exams.
- Advocacy assistance is essential to fund SMBs and give them the authority to do the job expected by the public and state governments – the FSMB cannot do the job of the SMBs but exists to make the job easier and more efficient.
- The foundation is essential to provide data to legitimize and drive our initiatives and maintain our credibility.
- Investigate and distribute range of sanctions for offence categories to encourage uniform best practice.
- Work for establishment of appropriate standards and discipline for domestic violence.
- Record retention and transfer in a closed/bankrupt practice.